Hotel & Travel Information
Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center
One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
Discounted Room Rate: $239 s/d
Discount Cut-off Date: July 27, 2018
Please click here or call the hotel directly to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Healthtech Institute conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space-and-rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
Why Stay at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center?
- Located in the popular Seaport District, adjacent to downtown and all of central Boston
- Just 10 minutes from Logan International Airport by tunnel or water
- Complimentary wireless internet in all guest rooms
- Walking distance to restaurants, parks, museums and Boston's famous Harborwalk
- MBTA (T) Station just outside the door
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.
Driving to Boston:
Search for nearby parking garages and lots here.